Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Therapy Session went gooooood!

So had my fist therapy session today and it went pretty well!!!! No I am NOT crazy...I wanted to try it out to see why I have such bad eating habits and see if it is connected to how I feel that day and so on.
Great app to use if you  are on the go and need help counting calories...the MYFITNESSPAL its a free app and is amazing. I am trying it out for the first time today. Put in your height/weight and how much you want to lose and it will figure how many calories a day you should have. And it lets you record your meals and exercise! So download it you will love it! : )
*****Ohhh and tip of the day::: If you like using a straw when you drink soda, tea so on...use a straw to drink water. I like to bite down and chew on my straw while drinking(weird I know) but I know do that with my water and I am sucking it down bottles at a time! And hopefully so will you! Stay thirsty my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment